What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A quick insight into crappie fishing that will provide you with tips and help you catch crappies with ease
- Learn the 5 things pro fishermen will never tell you about crappie fishing
- If you’ve tried other techniques and have failed, this will work for you.
- All about finesse fishing and maximizing bait size and hook size.
- The 5 things pro fishermen will never tell you about crappie fishing.
- How to fish more effectively using water temperature as a reference.
- Learn how to tell if you’ve caught a black crappie or white crappie
- Why the wrong type of lure can make your whole setup ineffective
- How to tell if you’ve caught a black crappie or white crappie
- Learn which type of live baits are best suited for crappies
- An entire chapter devoted to crappie behavior underwater.
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Mega Guide to Crappie Fishing scores 70.38/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.crappiecenter.com/cfguide.html, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD7.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: crappiecenter.com you’ll also be taken through to crappiecenter.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)